Finding out other further information from Specialist Training
If you need information about choosing or starting a Specialist Training course, or progressing your learning, you can find information in these web pages or you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07973 548263. You can also talk to your tutor, if you are already on a course.
If you need information in larger print, in an alternative format, or need us to read information to you, please ask us. Some information is available in languages other than English. All our staff will treat requests for information, or for help, confidentially.
Contact us for further information on:
- Specialist Training courses: what kinds of courses we run and when
- Learning with the Specialist Training: what to expect when you join a Specialist Training course
- Financial help: who qualifies and how to apply for financial support if you need it
- Learning Support: if you need support to help you study due to disability, learning difficulty or another health issue
- What you can do next: further information and reference points if you want to know how to progress your learning