This course is for anyone who deals with customers, both Internal and External, whether front of house or over the telephone. It’s a great introduction to understanding the wants and needs of a customer and how to build a relationship with them.
- Understand the difference between the Customer Needs and the Organisational Needs
- Understand the concept of Corporate Image
- Understand how people should be treated when they visit or telephone your company
- Gain an understanding of Communication Skills and Body Language
- Know how to build rapport
- Be able to use questioning and listening skills to get the facts
- Be able to identify different types of Customers and assess their needs
- Address the issues of dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- Gain an introductory knowledge of Sales and the Sales Process
A passion for customer service.
Course Duration: 2 Days
A Great Tutor
We have many excellent tutors with vast amounts of experience available for teaching this course. Whoever you are taught by, you are guaranteed a great service!